Holy smokaronies! Looked at the date today and realized the deadline for the photo contest is tomorrow! Kind of snuck up on me in the midst of filming a television show, having a birthday, and the general back-to-school hubbubulous brouhaha.
So. Since I’m not ready for this, and since I’d like to have some more entries, I’m extending the deadline to Saturday, September 27. That gives you all another week to get your stuff in, but don’t slack on this one – GET YOUR PHOTOS IN!
A reminder of the particulars:
- Our theme this time around is, appropriately, summer. We’re looking for photos that capture the quintessence of the season.
- Pictures may be of human subjects, landscapes, animals, plants, flowers, drag races, hot dog stands – whatever you think is emblematic of the season.
- Entries should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Send in as many shots as you like, but please be merciful.
- We will be choosing the top ten (or so, it’s hard to whittle it down) entries, and then the winner will be chosen by readers’ votes.
- Deadline for entries is September 20, 2014.
And that’s about it. To get you in the mood, here is a short selection of some of our own favorites from this summer. Get your entries in as early as you can, and best of luck to you all!