That’s right, people. Only two days left to get your entries in for the Family Travel Photo Competition! Once again, a huge thanks to all who have submitted, and for those who’ve been waiting – the time is now.
You only have TWO DAYS left to get your shots in to email@example.com. Remember, the winner will receive his/her choice of any print from Kevin Dyer’s amazing collection of travel photography. You can check out his stuff at A World in Focus.
- The theme is family travel, but you needn’t have slogged through the jungles of Borneo. A day trip to a lake, a walk in the local wood, a weekend getaway to a national park or an amazing city – these are all perfectly fabulous destinations.
- Send in as many snaps as you like, but please, be merciful.
- You don’t have to have family members in your shots. Any photos from trips you took together are great.
- Please include some information about the photo – who, where, when, etc.
- Please be sure to include a link to your website or blog, if you have one. All entries chosen will have a link back to their site or sites.
- Deadline for entry is January 13, 2013.
- All entries should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once again, good luck to all! We can’t wait to see your best shots, and to share them with everyone. This time around I’ll give you a sneak preview of a few of our entries thus far. Hopefully they will inspire you to beat the deadline.
This one comes from Jeffrey, whose family climbed to 13,000 feet (3,962 meters) on Mt. Sneffels in Colorado, USA, before a storm forced them to turn around.
Lisa, who writes three blogs, including the fabulous Family Matters, sent this in from a trip to Hobbiton, the movie set in New Zealand where the ‘Lord of the Rings’ trilogy was partially filmed.
Julie took a trip to southern Poland to visit distant cousins, and captured this lovely shot of the bucolic landscape of her ancestral lands in Lipnica Wielka. Julie’s marvelous website is www.jdriso.com. Check it out!
Do you have shots that you’d like to share? Well, you have two days in which to get them in to email@example.com. Don’t wait!